Life a bit Boring?
Want to beat the Snail?
ColoradoHyperloop.com’s goals for joining the Boring Company Competition
Share the excitement of 0.0% emissions, and 100% emotions of advancing infrastructure for fast, safe, and comfortable transportation, including Loop and Hyperloop.
- Continue to support initiatives like the Front Range Passenger Rail, but also support innovation in tunneling.
- Support Colorado-grown innovation.
- Represent the vibrant business and individuals of Colorado in a state of the art engineering competition.
Let us know what you think and let’s start digging!
“The Boring Company is gauging interest from everyone (students, companies, hobbyists, etc.) from around the world to design, build, and race their own tunneling solution at The Boring Company’s Dig-a-Factory in the first Not-a-Boring Competition in Spring 2021.
Teams will compete to bore a 30-meter tunnel with a cross-sectional area of 0.2 square meters (equivalent to a circle with a 0.5-meter diameter). Winning categories will include:
- Fastest to complete tunnel
- Fastest to complete tunnel and a driving surface (we will drive a Tesla remote controlled car through the tunnel)
- Most accurate guidance system – how far away is the tunnel from its target?”