ColoradoHyperloop.com will track hyperloop events in Colorado (and one in NYC), so feel free to give us a heads up on any upcoming events you hear about!
Note: Events are subject to change and often cost money, so check the hosting group’s website for the correct information!
- “NSPE-CO Central Chapter October Dinner- The Hyperloop: A New Form of TransportationWhat is hyperloop? The fastest, cleanest and safest way to connect the world.”Thursday, October 26th, 6pm http://www.esdglobal.com/news/article/1176-clute-to-address-benefits-of-hyperloop, https://nspecoawards.wufoo.com/forms/s1vs2t690sq0gk0/, http://www.pec.org/index.php
- “Join us for a luncheon with guest speaker Amy Ford to discuss many exciting topics related to Denver, CDOT and the new Hyperloop train.” November 9, 2017, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm: http://denvertransportation.org/events/roadx-luncheon/
- “The Hyperloop: Promises and Challenges by Hyperloop Advanced Research Partnership” *This event is in New York City* Wed, December 6, 2017
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST https://hyperlooppartnership.org/nyc-event/ , https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hyperloop-promises-and-challenges-tickets-37885286913
ColoradoHyperloop is a volunteer-citizen let effort. However, we can still shape Hyperloop policy and technology in Colorado as well as nationally and internationally. We hope the following update gives you insights and transparency and spurs you to join the discussion.
- The ColoradoHyperloop.com website is undergoing a re-organization to be more user-friendly and be more transparent on initiatives for people to join. Please contact us for ideas or thoughts.
- We want to invite you to the ColoradoHyperloop Slack Channel: https://coloradohyperloop.slack.com (Contact us to be invited) for those people that want to help out or just talk about hyperloops.
- Colorado Hyperloop will be in attendance for the Transit Alliance & Colorado Department of Transportation 2017 Colorado Transportation Summit. Stay tuned for more information.
- Colorado Hyperloop is working hard to highlight all the candidates for the 2018 Colorado elections. We wish to collect transparent and clear statements where each candidate (running for office and current representatives) stands on a I-25 and I-70 hyperloop connections. We are also learning how to be a pro-hyperloop group in the Colorado State Capital.
- We are working on creating an online directory of pro-hyperloop organizations in Colorado.
- We are planning a series of blog and video (possibly live streaming) posts discussing the CDOT public-private partnership documents with Hyperloop One/AECOM.
- Continue seeking submissions for art or written interpretations of what a Colorado Hyperloop might look like in Colorado or how it could help in the future. Please read this post to learn how to help out.
-The Colorado Hyperloop Team
Today is a proud day for the innovators and trailblazers of Colorado. Colorado Hyperloop is thrilled to see the Cheyenne-Denver-Pueblo corridor advance to the final stage of the Hyperloop One Global Challenge. We remain committed to working with other public, private, professional, and passionate teams to test the feasibility of a Hyperloop in our great state and ensure that Coloradoans have a voice in the design process. Colorado Hyperloop looks forward to working with CDOT, Rocky Mountain Hyperloop, and others to make Hyperloop a reality in Colorado.
Watch this space!
-Colorado Hyperloop Team
As a Semifinalist, Colorado Hyperloop successfully presented to Hyperloop One’s panel of expert judges and advisors today in Washington, DC.
Colorado’s unique geography, city and state buy-in, and amazing people make it a serious contender for this global prize. Today we shared our vision – your vision, as shared with us through surveys, Tweets, art, and dialogue.
More about today’s events in the Denver Business Journal here.
Tomorrow we look forward to continuing to shape the conversation about the Hyperloop’s potential for connecting people and communities along the Front Range and elsewhere.
Read more in Hyperloop One’s press release here.
Thank you so much for your support!
– ColoradoHyperloop team
Help us! Sign the Colorado Hyperloop Letter of Support, especially group that have members like Chamber of Commerce and even local government entities in Colorado. Show the hyperloop industry, federal government and Hyperloop leaders that Colorado wants a Hyperloop. Please share if you know them.
Thank you to those Businesses and individuals who have already signed the Letter of Support. You will receive a special thank you after the Global Challenge is complete.
Also, thank you to our dedicated team of volunteers and pro-bono advisors for working so hard to finish the presentation deck for the Global Challenge pitch event on the 5th in Washington DC. It contains 20 visual slides, focuses on the people and civic life of Colorado and has an incredible music video ending!
Help us learn more about what you think of the Colorado Hyperloop! Your input will help us focus upcomming to be announced projects!
Fill out the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GLBGDSY
Also be sure to subscribe to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cHy7D1
First, there will be a big announcement regarding the Colorado Hyperloop that will be made public in the next couple of weeks…
Second, a new partnership is formed with InTheLoop – Conversations In The Pod to provide interviews on Youtube of the influencers who will one day be building a Colorado Hyperloop! If you wish to be interviewed, please contact us!