Help us learn more about what you think of the Colorado Hyperloop! Your input will help us focus upcomming to be announced projects!
Fill out the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GLBGDSY
Also be sure to subscribe to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cHy7D1
Are you a citizen of Colorado that wants to see the development of the Hyperloop and make Colorado better?
Are you interested in the opportunity to participate in one of the most dynamic technical and societal impact-focused events of the year, where you’ll get to meet and collaborate with other hyperloop visionaries, entrepreneurs, and other changemakers?
Colorado Hyperloop, as a Hyperloop One Global Challenge Semi-Finalist, is seeking to show leadership-level participants and judges YOUR input.
Here’s how it works:
- How can we illustrate with art the impact of generations, racial, socioeconomic, geographic – to create a hyperloop system that works for everyone?
- Transform your vision of what and where you want to see Hyperloop and how it would look. Give your art (text, video, etc) context in the following cities if possible: (Fort Collins, CO ↔ Greeley ↔ Loveland ↔ Longmont ↔ Boulder ↔ Westminster ↔ Denver ↔ Centennial ↔ Monument ↔ Castle Rock ↔ Colorado Springs ↔ Pueblo) Amaze us! Are you a school age kid or city planner or community organizers or new immigrant or a woman or teacher or a person? Then submit some art!
- Upload your masterpiece to your social media accounts and tag them #COHyperloopHere so we can track them across the interwebz.
- If we like your vision (or if it at least makes us smile), we’ll repost on our own channels and tag you.
- When you see it on our socials, go encourage your friends, family, coworkers to upvote/share/like/re-tweet your masterpiece as we want intersectoral viewpoints!
Good luck, and we can’t wait to see your creations!