Colorado Hyperloop is waiting for Hyperloop One’s results of the Hyperloop One Global Challenge. We are in communication with other teams and will create a blog post series of best practices from the other teams. Stay tuned!
- Colorado Hyperloop will be profiling all the candidates for the 2018 Colorado elections. We wish to collect transparent and clear statements where each candidates (running for office and current representatives) stands on a I-25 and I-70 hyperloop connections.
- Announcing a monthly meetup around Colorado! Starting August 6th in Denver at Union Station’s Terminal Bar at 6:30PM. Free RSVP here on Eventbrite.
- Creation of a new online directory of pro-hyperloop organizations in Colorado! Details will be provided soon, contact us here for your input: https://coloradohyperloop.com/contact/
- We are still seeking submissions for art or written interpretations of what a Colorado Hyperloop might look like in Colorado or how it could help you in the future! Use #COHyperloopHere for your art impact submissions or contact us here: https://coloradohyperloop.com/contact/ The goal is to start to think how art could be displayed or used to in transportation. Credit to RTD’s great use of art in their transportation projects: http://www.rtd-denver.com/artnTransit.shtml
Let us know what you think, and we look forward to getting to know you!
-Colorado Hyperloop Team
Thank you HyperloopOne & all Colorado citizens for your input & opinions presented at the Hyperloop One Vision for America event in DC early April.
Vote for ColoradoHyperloop! We want your voice to shape the development of a safe, sustainable, community-driven Hyperloop in Colorado.
As a Semifinalist, Colorado Hyperloop successfully presented to Hyperloop One’s panel of expert judges and advisors today in Washington, DC.
Colorado’s unique geography, city and state buy-in, and amazing people make it a serious contender for this global prize. Today we shared our vision – your vision, as shared with us through surveys, Tweets, art, and dialogue.
More about today’s events in the Denver Business Journal here.
Tomorrow we look forward to continuing to shape the conversation about the Hyperloop’s potential for connecting people and communities along the Front Range and elsewhere.
Read more in Hyperloop One’s press release here.
Thank you so much for your support!
– ColoradoHyperloop team
Help us! Sign the Colorado Hyperloop Letter of Support, especially group that have members like Chamber of Commerce and even local government entities in Colorado. Show the hyperloop industry, federal government and Hyperloop leaders that Colorado wants a Hyperloop. Please share if you know them.
Thank you to those Businesses and individuals who have already signed the Letter of Support. You will receive a special thank you after the Global Challenge is complete.
Also, thank you to our dedicated team of volunteers and pro-bono advisors for working so hard to finish the presentation deck for the Global Challenge pitch event on the 5th in Washington DC. It contains 20 visual slides, focuses on the people and civic life of Colorado and has an incredible music video ending!
Colorado Hyperloop will be presenting the Front Range Hyperloop corridor on April 5th & 6th at the Hyperloop One Global Challenge event in Washington, DC. We would like to gather Letters of Support from local communities, organizations and civic leaders to present to Hyperloop One in DC as well as industry, Federal, Congressional supporters that will be in attendance. We would like any government leaders or influencers to help support a vision of a Front Range Colorado Hyperloop so it can one day become reality. This is our chance to shine light on Colorado’s innovation, people and economy!
Please use this form here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6NWL9V6
Help us learn more about what you think of the Colorado Hyperloop! Your input will help us focus upcomming to be announced projects!
Fill out the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GLBGDSY
Also be sure to subscribe to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cHy7D1
Are you a citizen of Colorado that wants to see the development of the Hyperloop and make Colorado better?
Are you interested in the opportunity to participate in one of the most dynamic technical and societal impact-focused events of the year, where you’ll get to meet and collaborate with other hyperloop visionaries, entrepreneurs, and other changemakers?
Colorado Hyperloop, as a Hyperloop One Global Challenge Semi-Finalist, is seeking to show leadership-level participants and judges YOUR input.
Here’s how it works:
- How can we illustrate with art the impact of generations, racial, socioeconomic, geographic – to create a hyperloop system that works for everyone?
- Transform your vision of what and where you want to see Hyperloop and how it would look. Give your art (text, video, etc) context in the following cities if possible: (Fort Collins, CO ↔ Greeley ↔ Loveland ↔ Longmont ↔ Boulder ↔ Westminster ↔ Denver ↔ Centennial ↔ Monument ↔ Castle Rock ↔ Colorado Springs ↔ Pueblo) Amaze us! Are you a school age kid or city planner or community organizers or new immigrant or a woman or teacher or a person? Then submit some art!
- Upload your masterpiece to your social media accounts and tag them #COHyperloopHere so we can track them across the interwebz.
- If we like your vision (or if it at least makes us smile), we’ll repost on our own channels and tag you.
- When you see it on our socials, go encourage your friends, family, coworkers to upvote/share/like/re-tweet your masterpiece as we want intersectoral viewpoints!
Good luck, and we can’t wait to see your creations!